GrayHawk Home Care is proud to offer a full range of high-quality, non-medical home care services that focus on the whole person. Given the integration of our Health Care Services team we are also able to offer additional clinical supports, when needed, such as Remote Patient Monitoring and Chronic Care Management.
Our companion care programs focus on primarily the basic socialization and activities of daily living with services, whether it’s reading, playing games, or enjoying a meal together.
Our personal care programs focus on the physical needs of clients in addition to the socialization and activities of daily living. We help with everyday tasks like bathing, grooming, and dressing.
OTHER SERVICES OVERVIEW
- Light housekeeping — The smallest things can sometimes be a challenge.
- Meal planning and preparation — Our trained caregivers encourage a healthy diet and help to ensure proper nutrition.
- Shopping/errands — Going to the bank, the grocery store, or picking up a prescription, we make the simple tasks less of a burden.
- Transportation — We help our clients get where they need to be, such as doctor appointments, meetings, and religious services.
- Fall precaution care — Falls are a threat to the safety and independence of older adults, and they need to be prevented.
- Range of motion/walking assistance — After an injury, or to just to help get around.
- Medication reminders — We assist to make sure Clients take medications at the right time.